Conduct in Classrooms
- Students and employees should keep the classrooms tidy.
- Eating is not permissible in classrooms. Only beverages in closed containers are allowed.
- If you change the arrangement of tables and chairs, then make sure to leave the room as it was when you arrived.
- Instructors should wipe the whiteboard at the end of classes, and log out if they have been using the computer.
- Students and instructors are asked to turn off any equipment that was used in class (as appropriate).
- Keep mobile phones turned off.
- Students are only allowed to use laptops to take notes, perform calculations, and work on other course-related assignments. All internet use not related to classes is strictly forbidden.
- Please be considerate of those who clean the classrooms. Please do not leave any trash in classrooms, it should be put at all times in trash bins.
- Emergency exits in class rooms should only be used in an emergency and not as conventional exit doors.
Responsible conduct is a prerequisite for students having access to the university 24 hours a day.