Research services monitor opportunities for obtaining external research funds and provide assistance in applying for these funds, developing budgets, and lending other administrative support.
Main objectives are:
I. Financing research
- Monitor financing opportunities nationally and abroad (EU and USA).
- Assist academic employees in writing application to competitive funds.
- Assist academic employees in writing reports and running research projects.
II. Research evaluation
- Collect data, statistics and reports on research activities within RU.
- Coordinate RU external research assessments.
III. Dissemination and cooperation
- Publish and present RU research.
- Contact person to national and international competitive research funds.
Director of RU research service is:
Phone: +354 599 6372
Cell phone: +354 825 6372
E-mail: kk (at) ru.is
Björgvin Ægir Richardsson
Phone: +354 599 6437
Cell phone: +354 825 6437
E-mail: bjorgvinr (at) ru.is