Information sessions on industry-funded masters projects
Reykjavik University, in cooperation with key players in Icelandic industry, hereby calls for project proposals for funded MSc projects for the school year 2017-2018. Project supervisors within every academic school can submit applications. Information about the collaboration with each partner, including deadlines are accessible below.
Information Sessions Agenda March 28th-31st:
- Isavia - March 28th at 12:00, room M104
- SFS/Fisheries Iceland - March 28th at 12:30, room M104
- Icelandair Group - March 29th at 12:00, room M209
- Eimskip – March 30th at 12:00, room M209
- LS Retail - March 31st at 12:00, room M101
The sessions are open to both students and supervisors.
Relevant application documents will be made accessible on the web at a later date. Application deadline is April 30th, 2017 and applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. A joint steering committee will evaluate the applications and announce the results by May 10th, 2017.
Further information is given by Margrét H. Þóroddsdóttir, Industry Relations project manager (email@example.com)