Please register as soon as possible though the registration page to register. The link opens in a new window and leads to CP Reykjavik, our registration and payment processor. June is high tourist season in Reykjavik and we can only guarantee accommodation through CP Reykjavik until March 15. Check the list of hotels .
All prices in Icelandic crowns (ISK). As of today, 1 USD = 127.58 ISK and 1 EUR = 141.87 ISK. See here for a currency converter.
Early registration deadline: April 22, 2016.
|iFM||79.000 ISK||69.000 ISK||93.000 ISK||80.000 ISK|
|iFM plus 1 day||90.000 ISK||76.500 ISK||104.000 ISK||87.500 ISK|
|iFM plus 2 days||101.000 ISK||84.000 ISK||115.000 ISK||95.000 ISK|
|iFM plus UTP||112.000 ISK||89.000 ISK||126.000 ISK||105.000 ISK|
|1 day workshop only||16.000 ISK||12.500 ISK||21.000 ISK||17.500 ISK|
|2 days workshop only||27.000 ISK||20.000 ISK||32.000 ISK||25.000 ISK|
|UTP only||38.000 ISK||25.000 ISK||43.000 ISK||30.000 ISK|
You can register for both iFM and UTP, iFM and all workshops, or some events.
- Register for iFM registration fee covers the main conference (June 1 - June 3)
- Workshop only covers the selected satellite events (June 4, June 5, or both). If you want to register only for one or more workshops, select "Only workshop or UTP" on the first registration page, and the workshops you want to visit on the second. Please select only one workshop per day.
- The two day UTP symposium (June 4 - June 5) has a separate registration to "2 days workshop only." The UTP symposium includes a conference dinner on June 4. To register for UTP only, select "Only workshop or UTP" on the first registration page, and "UTP" or "UTP - student" on the second.
If you register for a workshop or UTP only, we have to charge a one-time handling fee of 5000 ISK (approx. 35 EUR) in addition to the registration fees of the individual workshops or UTP. In case of late registration, this fee rises to 10.000 ISK (approx 70 EUR). The handling fee is included in the registration fee to iFM.
In addition to the conference and its satellite events, you can book excursions. This is a good opportunity to socialize.
You may may book accommodation through the registration page. We have reserved a limited number of rooms at some Hotels in Reykjavik. Those rooms are guaranteed until March 15. If you are not able to find accommodation, we will support you in finding one.
Please note that June is high tourist season in Reykjavik. We urge you to book your accommodation as soon as possible.
See here for a programme of the conference and the satellite events.
- Conference registration. The conference registration fee covers attendance to all sessions on all three days of the iFM conference, limited time free access to the on-line conference proceedings on SpringerLink, lunches, coffee breaks, and one conference dinner ticket, included. You can optionally book excursions.
- Workshop registration. The workshop registration fee covers attendance to all sessions, lunch and coffee breaks of the selected satellite day(s). The UTP registration includes a conference dinner. The conference dinner of iFM and the conference dinner of UTP are separate events.
- Author registration. Each paper must have at least one author register for the conference (which is a regular, i.e., non-student registration), the deadline for author registration is 15 April 2016.
- Student registration. Participants must be full-time students to be registered as students, and must provide valid evidence of their full-time student status (e.g. a scan of student card) by emailing Þórunn. Student conference registration fees cover attendance to all sessions for three days (lunches, coffee breaks, conference dinner all included). Satellite registration fees cover attendance to all sessions, lunch and coffee breaks of the selected satellite day(s).
- Extra conference dinner tickets. Extra conference dinner tickets are available for 13.500 ISK (iFM) and 10.000 ISK (UTP).
- Online registration. Registration is handled by CP Reykjavik. We accept payment through credit cards or debit cards from VISA, MasterCard, Diners and AMEX. See the actual registration service page for further information. The registration service has also their own customer support concerning technical issues. For further requests concerning the registration, please contact Þórunn or Marcel Kyas .
- Invitation letters. If you require any (visa) invitation letter or attendance certificate, please register first and then email Þórunn the details.
- Cancellations. Registrations must be cancelled via CP Reykjavik. Please contact Þórunn in case you have to cancel your registration. Cancellations until April 1, 2016, will be accepted subject to the cancellation fees of that provider. The fees amount to a 12000 ISK (approx. 84 EUR or 93 USD). Cancellations after April 1, 2016, and “no shows” are not refundable and are liable for the full registration fee. Instead of cancelling, your registration may be transferred by giving a colleague a written authorization.
Contact Marcel Kyas with any question.