Recognition of Previous Studies: Credit Transfer
- A student who has completed university-level courses at a recognized university can request to have the credits for those courses transferred to RU.
- Transfer of credits is only possible for courses that the applicant has passed satisfactorily.
- Decisions about credit transfers are made by the Credit Transfer Committee ("Námsmatsnefnd").
Credit transfer applications should be accompanied by the following material:
- Application form (printed from the web);
- Officially validated transcript from the other university;
- Course descriptions from the other university. (Descriptions must match the year that the course was taken.)
All the materials should be handed over to the Undergraduate Administrator. If you need to contact the Credit Transfer Committee you can write an email to: email@example.com