Research is an essential part in the work of most permanent staff at The School of Computer Science and research activity is growing for each year that passes. Please find links to the most important publications or overviews of publications here below.
Here follows links to publication-overviews from the Research Centres at SCS. To find the newest publication please browse the personal homepages of our research faculty and staff:
- Articles from ICE-TCS - Icelandic Centre of Excellence in Theoretical Computer Science
- Articles from Cadia - Center for Analysis and Design of Intelligent Agents
- Articles from the Datalab
- Articles from ICLT - The Icelandic Centre for Language Technology
- Articles from Ice-Rose - Application of formal methods
The School of Computer Science has published a series of technical reports since 2005. Technical reports are an informal publication format for research results, which is sometimes used to publish preliminary results that later appear in peer-reviewed papers, or a more detailed description of results which have already appeared elsewhere. Full listing of Technical Reports
The School of Computer Science publishes an annual report about its research activity. The reports include information about, for example, books and edited volumes, chapters in books, journal papers, and papers in refereed conferences and workshops.
- Annual Report 2006
- Annual Report 2007 (Under preparation)
- Annual Report 2008 (Under preparation)