Is Computer Science for you?
Technology industries around the world are increasingly demanding professionals with graduate degrees in the field of computer science. Innovative in nature and highly demanding, our programmes are designed to prepare students for their chosen career paths in industry or academia. Our students benefit from an outstanding faculty, close interaction with staff and strong links with the industry.
Teaching and research are the core aspects of our programmes in computer science. The School of Computer Science hosts several research labs that conduct state of the art research in collaboration with Universities and Laboratories around the world.
Why study Computer Science at Reykjavik University?
- Small class sizes and close interaction between students and faculty
- Exceptional faculty that feature world-renowned professors
- Programmes can be tailored to student's interests
- Courses range from practical to theoretical
- Students can work on cutting-edge research with one of the many research centres
- The University is home to a number of research centers including: Artificial Intelligence, Theoretical Computer Science, Language Technology and Engineering Software.