The programme at Reykjavik University is designed to meet the growing
demand for graduates who can successfully
lead projects, across all sectors and industries, from the initial stages of assessing the viability of a project to completion and timely deliverance.
Why study MPM at Reykjavik University?
- Project management has become a key part of the success of many
organisations. Our programme is developed in-line with industries to
ensure we deliver career focused relevant training.
- Our students learn how to define, organise and execute complex projects successfully.
- Students receive international certification in project management, awarded by the International Project Management Association (IPMA). Students can receive IPMA D, C B certification.
- Learn how to utilise integrated decision-making methods for resolving complex business problems that require the involvement of many stakeholders, whilst grounding these decisions in ethical reflection and sustainability.
- Develop the ability to assess IT solutions and select the optical solution for a project.