Here are the main rules at the School of Law:
- Rules Governing BA-studies
- Rules Governing ML-studies
- Rules Governing PhD-studies
- Rules on submission on final theses at RU
- Guidelines in the Implementation of Masters Students' Internships
- Oxford Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities - OSCOLA
- Study and Examination Rules
- Progress Rules for BA-studies
- Rules Governing Reference Materials during Examination
- RU's Code of Ethics
Following are instructions on how to create a cover for a final project at RU. Please note that the cover must be printed professionally.
Please contact the administration staff if any questions arise.