Courses in English
Courses are only open for Master students
Courses are 7.5 ECTS
- European Company Law
- European Law: Internal Market
- International Courts and Dispute Settlements
- International Law and the Arctic
- Seminar on Intellecutal Property Rights in International Commerce; IP Agreements
Courses taught in English
If you are only looking to take some courses, please browse the catalogue and look for the courses with English, Icelandic and English or Spanish and English flags. Whenever you see an Icelandic/English flag it means that the course could be taught in English if there are enough international students registered in the class. For students doing individual projects, research and/or independent studies can do them in Icelandic or English.
Graduate courses (advanced courses) are
only available for graduate students. In any case, undergraduate or graduate levels, the selection of courses is subject to the Faculty Administrator and Program Manager's final approval.
Wherever you see the labels:
- "1. semester" (and with any odd number) are courses taught in the Fall semester
- "2. semester" (and with any even number) are courses taught in the Spring semester
- Haustönn: fall semester
- Vorönn: spring semester
- Sumarönn: summer
International students can attend an Icelandic language course at RU during their studies. They are offered both during fall and spring semesters. You can download the course description here.